I really need to get some more scheduled drafts out, there is so much that I need and want to post about that I am seriously starting to back up, you may have already seen my 22 post all about my birthday and seen that I already have some blog related goals that I haven’t even started on and I have added to the problems already with another 2000 photos and several new lipsticks.
I am not a huge resolution person, my birthday is too early in the new year to stick to a diet and I am too excited for it to stick to anything religiously, so I set myself goals for the new year of age ahead as the year is boring after the holiday season and my birthday.
This year I am going to either be adventurous or stupid and set myself 22.. god help me.
- To be more determined
- Find solutions to problems
- Follow through on goals
- To not give up so easily
- Stress less
- Have a positive outlook for the future
- Be more jolly and positive (swear this is the same as #6)
- De-clutter everything
- Eat better (breakfast crisps are great when you are 18)
- Have a proper skincare routine and stick to it
- Take up a new hobby
- Continue learning Turkish (I can manage an extremely basic conversation now)
- Save £1000
- Go one month (minimum) without buying new makeup, this will probably be the month Huda or Urban Decay release something
- Open up a bit more
- Learn something new and actually take a course in it
- Give my wardrobe a diet
- Engage more with the blogging community
- Try and wear less makeup
- Find a way to help others more
- Learn to cook from more recipes
- Actually commit to this list and report back in a years time!
The first seven goals were input from my boyfriend, which is kind of sad – he is definitely the bright and cheery to my miserable and dark yang!
I really hope I can stick to these and then reflect back on them and see how much I have done in a year. It is always a good idea to write down your goals and objectives so that you are more committed to them and they hold a greater meaning to you.
Do you set yourself goals for your new year of age ahead? Let me know in the comments below!
Love and (high)light✌