Well we have reached the halfway point for Blogmas and in addition we are almost halfway through the week – could things get any better?
So today I am going to post about my top tips to make sure you get your secret Santa something they really want this Christmas.
- Ask other colleagues, they may be able to help you out especially if you are new to the team and don’t know the individual very well. Some offices have a strict no discussion rule in place so make sure you trust the person you are asking first!
- Stalk their social media, ok so don’t go 5 years deep in to their pages because that is not helpful nor is it socially appropriate and only do this if you are connected to them on there. If you are friends with them on Facebook, check out the pages they like or who they follow on Instagram/Twitter – which brands and celebrities do they like?
- Observe everything, from them mentioning they love Nandos sauce to the hand cream that they have lying around on their desk, almost everything has a gift set available now which would definitely keep you within the set budget.
- Use the Internet, there are lots of gift guides online with useful filters so you can narrow down gift ideas for individuals based on their age, gender and interests.
- Memory, if you have been there over a year try and recall what they had the previous year and did they like it?
What are your tips for getting the best Secret Santa gift for your colleague? let me know in the comments below!
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK