Happy Monday – I don’t want to brag but today was my last working Monday of the year!
In addition to counting down the Mondays, I am also counting down the days until the end of Blogmas as I am struggling to keep up with the festive posts and just want to crack on with my normal content (roll on 5 days of Eylure!).
I’m going to share with you my top 10 favourite Christmas songs, majority of them are probably so predictable but what is a countdown without some obvious classics?
- Underneath the Tree – Kelly Clarkson
- A Winter Tale – Freddie Mercury
- God rest ye merry gentlemen – Annie Lennox
- The power of love – Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- 8 Days of Christmas – Destiny’s Child
- All I want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- Oh Santa! – Mariah Carey
- Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
- One More Sleep – Leona Lewis
- Merry Xmas (War is over) – John Lennon
My list could go on and on, of course I love the classics like Merry Christmas Everybody and I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday but the list above are my absolute favourites that they don’t seem to play over and over again in the malls from the beginning of November!
Let me know in the comments below what your favourite Christmas songs are.
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK