What a whirlwind this past weekend has been, I was so busy that I didn’t manage to promote days 8 and 9 as much as I would have liked to but I suppose that is the nature of December and scheduled posts can only do so much for you.
Day 10 is probably my favourite post from the whole blogmas series that I am doing as it is a Christmas Tag which gets everyone else involved rather than just reading then commenting (which is still great, please don’t stop!). I’m going to make it really simple with a handful of rules and 12 questions as there are meant to be 12 days of Christmas so lets start!
- Mention and link back (if you can) the person who nominated you for the tag.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like (minimum of 5) and let them know that you have nominated them.
- You can change the questions if required to make them more appropriate for your audience.
- What is the traditional Christmas Dinner in your household?
- Have you ever bought a present for someone else and then kept it for yourself?
- Favourite Christmas song?
- Favourite part of Christmas?
- Would you prefer Christmas in the winter or summer?
- Christmas or New Years?
- Do you like Christmas Jumpers?
- Do you still get excited for Christmas Day?
- Favourite Christmas film?
- Did you/Do you believe in Santa?
- Do you enjoy wrapping presents?
- Favourite colour Christmas Tree?
What is the traditional Christmas Dinner in your household?
Usually lamb with all the trimmings, my portions are so pitiful so I rarely both to take table pictures as I have the appetite of a baby bird.
Have you ever bought a present for someone else and then kept it for yourself?
Yes, more times than I would like to count especially I get a really good deal on it!
Favourite Christmas song?
Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson.
Favourite part of Christmas?
The social buzz and festive Christmas coffee cups!
Would you prefer Christmas in the winter or summer?
I really don’t like the winter but Christmas would not be the same outside of it.
Christmas or New Years?
Christmas for sure.
Do you like Christmas Jumpers?
Yes I love novelty jumpers!
Do you still get excited for Christmas Day?
I still get excited although there have been a few years where I haven’t that anticipation.
Favourite Christmas film?
Did you/Do you believe in Santa?
I definitely believed when I was younger.
Do you enjoy wrapping presents?
It depends who the present is for, generally I love wrapping presents and go to town with ribbons and bows.
Favourite colour Christmas Tree?
It has to be a traditional dark green for me.
- Norah’s Beauty Corner
- Actually Anna
- Beauty Trickster
- The Pink Velvet Blog
- Red Lipstick and Southern Sass
- Abby Uppington
- Brooke Clarke
- Lyndi Locke
- Jade Mayhead
- Jessica Jade Beauty
I cannot wait to see your responses to the nomination, let me know in the comments below when you are done so I can give it a read!
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK