Hello lovelies! So yesterday I shared my go to Christmas Day makeup and today I am going to share with you my party makeup. I love putting on event makeup, surprisingly enough it doesn’t take me that long about 40-50 minutes with the longest part being my darn lashes.
Here is a list of products that I use to achieve this look:
- CONCEALER: Maybelline Age Rewind Eye Concealer in Brightener (I use this under my eyes and on my nose)
- FOUNDATIONS: L’Oreal True Match liquid foundation in 2.N. On top of this The Ordinary Coverage Foundation in 1.1.
- SETTING POWDER: L’Oreal True Match Powder in Rose Ivory (I think – the name is coming off).
- HIGHLIGHT: Benefit High Beam and Makeup Revolution Vivid Lights Baked Highlighter in Vivid Light.
- BLUSH: The bottom left blush shade on the Collection #BlushAndGlow palette.
- BRONZER: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed.
- EYES: I usually switch between the Urban Decay Naked Palette and recently Naked Heat. My transition colours are from the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette.
- EYELINER: Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner in black. Avon Glimmerstick in Blackest Black for my waterlines.
- MASCARA: L’Oreal Lash Paradise in Black
- FALSE LASHES: Ardell Demi Wispies (I apply these under my own eyelashes for a more natural look).
- SETTING SPRAY: Maybelline SuperStay 24hr setting spray.
- To apply my makeup I used a mix of Nire brushes and brushes that came with my makeup.
I like my makeup to be full on but neutral in the sense that it will go with any outfit and still look good several hours later and I’ve stopped caring about how I am looking by then.
I love these photos, they were taken at BeautyCon London and I can’t wait to share that post with you soon.
Let me know in the comments below what your staples are for event/party makeup also let me know if you like me listing out my makeup like this!
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK