Happy Tuesday and welcome to my final installment of gift ideas at different price ranges! Today I’m focusing on £20 and under..
- Krystal Kiss Cosmetics Christmas Gift Box (£20) – Read my review on Krystal Kiss Cosmetics here, I personally love their lipsticks. At the moment it isn’t a well known brand but the quality and effort put in to this will undoubtedly build its name.
- Exquisite Treats Cracker (£20) – I’ve had Molton Brown products before and although I would not use it everyday it is a real nice treat to give to someone as their goodies smell so amazing.
- Benefit Hello San FrancisGlow! Highlighter Kit (£19.50) – It is a bit disappointing that these products are not full sized but it is a great way to get in to highlighters. I personally love high beam as introduced by the lovely Brooke Clarke.
- Nip+Fab Highlight Palette Stroboscopic (£15) – Now I am still the last to try out Nip+Fab (as per usual) but I love their skincare products and have heard equally positive reviews on their new beauty range. I love how sturdy their packaging looks and simplistic it is so you can see at a glance what colours you have.
- NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Underneath It All (£20) – If a palette has to look like me, it would be this one. I love all the neutral colours but they still have enough impact for a more striking look in one palette if I need to.
Let me know in the comments below what your favourite products from this series have been, thank you for all the lovely comments so far and of course for reading – I hope I have been able to inspire you with your gift ideas!
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK