Happy Monday Cheeleaders we have reached the penultimate stage in my 25 Gift Idea posts so today and tomorrow I’m focusing on the presents for the special people in your life as the previous 3 I think would probably be best for a Secret Santa..
- Kiko Milano Smart Eyes and Face Palette (£11.90) – I would personally love this as a gift as it is a all in one palette and I really appreciate how sturdy Kiko packaging is.
- THIS WORKS SLEEP POWER (£15) – sleep is a fundamental part of beauty so these are fab for getting a great night of 40 winks.
- Compagnie De Provence Natural Sea Sponge (£12. 50) – this is something I would love to recieve, I’ve read so many good things about natural sponges and I am so intrigued on how well they work.
- Herbivore Botanicals Pink Clay Cleansing Soap (£10) – anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with Himalayan Pink Salt. I love using it on my skin and in my food. While this isn’t salt based I would be curious to try out the clay.
- French Girl Organics Rose and Ylang Sea Scrub (£14.78) – number 4 brought me nicely on to this one. I cannot rave about pink salt enough, I love the smooth glow is leaves my skin with and also using it as a lip scrub as it doesn’t matter if I accidentally ingest it!
Let me know in the comments below at what price threshold do you consider to be reserved for the closer people in your life ⬇️
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK