Day 3 of Blogmas and I am sharing with you my top 5 picks of presents that are under £10, now all of these presents I am so tempted to buy for myself because they are such great deals but I have to have some self control, Christmas is a time of giving presents to
myself others and my bank balance will thank me later…
- Face Inc by Nails Inc fairy tail of sheet masks (£10) – I love sheet masks and these are beautifully presented, to buy individually they are £5 each so you are getting one extra free with this gift set.
- B. Manicure Nail Tools Silver Pouch Gift Set (£8) – This is a really sweet set that you could easily put in your handbag (thinking about it, I could do with one of these sets…) and a fail-safe gift that will be liked.
- Avon True Colour Lip Kits (£7) – I really like Avon products and they have the best bundle deals at great prices on at this time of year, these kits come in several different colour options which will ensure that you can get the right colour option for the right person. The kit includes a lipstick, lipgloss and lip liner, this is a really good deal because just a lipstick alone is worth £7.50!
- Avon Winter Spice Pamper Gift Set (£8) – Another great deal from Avon this one is ideal if you don’t feel comfortable getting them makeup, this set comes with 8 full size products and already packaged in a gift bag which means you just have to buy and give it! *you will have to pay extra for home delivery and you will need to order through your local rep.
- Maybelline Paint The Town Red (£8) – This is the perfect little stocking filler or token gift, I love the nail varnish that is included and already have several as they are super affordable on their own.
Let me know in the comments below which of these presents you would like to receive or if you have used any of these before!
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK