Happy 1st of December Cheeleaders! It is finally one month until Christmas and I cannot be feeling more excited, I will be doing Blogmas this year instead of 12 Days of Christmas like I did last year, so today to kick it off I am bringing you my top 5 picks for gift ideas that are under £5.
- Beauty & the Beast lip gloss trio (£4) – This is great for the Disney superfan, especially if you are participating in an office Secret Santa!
- Superdrug Studio London Brow On Point Eyebrow Set (£5) – This little gift set is great for anyone getting in to eyebrow styling and shaping, in addition to this it is vegan.
- Stylfile S-file Nail File (£4.49) – I think the idea of this product is really cool and makes for a really interesting present, it is particularly good for people who are hard of dexterity as the curve of the nail file takes out all the hard work.
- Yardley London Rose Hand Cream Cracker (£4.44) – These hand creams contain 95% naturally derived ingredients and make perfect handbag sized additions.
- Make your own dough Unicorn (£4.99) – I think this is super cute and although it would keep me occupied for about 10 minutes I would find this a great gift.
Let me know in the comments below what you like to gift and if you’re brave enough what the worst gift you have received!
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK