Hello readers, I really feel like I should have a special name for you as I know over 140 of you are subscribed..
Today’s post comes from a nomination by the lovely lifewithmelweb. She’s new to the blogging scene but her posts are so good already, head on over and give her a read.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10-20 people (I’m only doing 5)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Best post: Schwarzkopf XXL Live Colour Tempting chocolate review (statistically my best post ever with 261 views)
Do you have a weird talent or habit?
As far as talents go I don’t really have a weird one, I am double jointed in my fingers but not my thumbs and I can pop my shoulder joint inwards towards my body which looks super gross. Weird habits wise, I’m very particular in a lot of things for example I don’t like “juicy” salads and even if I’m not home alone every time I go upstairs I switch all the lights in the rooms on and check them one by one, then switch the lights off and reside in my room.
Do you have a song you love to blast when you’re alone?
I’m not that bothered about music genres but I have a special love for the 60s if I’m on my own, so usually I’m blasting a bit of Shirley Bassey or Motown.
What is a beauty rule you preach, but rarely practice?
Something I preach is using hair oils but life gets in the way so I don’t do it as often as I would like to but I am slowly getting back in to it now that my piercing is all healed and I was so paranoid about irritating it.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
I really can’t stand the sound of people chewing, unless they’re someone I know/like then it really makes me internally scream 😂
What was your first job and why did you love/hate it?
My first job was in a hospital library for the staff, it was an apprenticeship and I really enjoyed my time there. It was my first paid work in a professional adult setting, I loved it because I learnt so much that I could carry forward in my future roles and I also gained my best friend from there 😊
And The Nominees Are..
5. Jade Mayhead
My Questions For you:
- What was your inspiration that got you in to blogging?
- If your blog was a subject different from the one you post on, what would it be?
- If you could claim the invention of something, what would it be? (mine would be copy & paste)
- What are your desert island makeup products?
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
Thank you again to Mel for the nomination, let me know in the comments below what some of your answers would be to my questions ⬇️
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK