Following on from my cruelty free Christmas gift ideas I posted a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to honour the little gifts with a separate post because they’re equally as good and easy to pick up if you’re pushed for time and need to grab something in a hurry.
Instead of splitting it between high street and department store this time, I’m going to pick my top 5.
- EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Pomegranate Raspberry – so I’m very biased with this being my number one as anyone who knows me would know I’m obsessed with Pomegranate. This is a cruelty free lip balm but it is not vegan as they contain beeswax.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Ripe Mango Flipbalm – another biased choice as I love Mango too (it also comes in other flavours such as watermelon and coconut). This is a similar design to the EOS balm but it is slightly cheaper and also more readily available. Palmer’s is a cruelty free brand.
- MAVALA Nail Polish Angel, Red Diamond – Mavala is one of the leading brands in natural nail care, free from parabens, formaldehydes, toulene and animal ingredients it is affordable and of really good quality. Available at boots, John Lewis and other selected pharmacies/stores, Mavala cruelty free and a lot of the polishes are 3, 4 and 5 free.
- LUSH popcorn lip scrub – lush is just one of those placed that you want to bottle up the smell of. With coconut and Jojoba oils amongst this lip scrub, you will be forcing yourself not to eat. Lush is a vegan and cruelty free brand.
- If you’ve completely run out of ideas, then a gift voucher is always a winner. Majority of high street shops do them now and it saves you a lot of hassle.
Have you finished all your Christmas shopping? What would you like to receive in your stocking? Let me know in the comments below 🎅
Love and (high)light✌
Facebook: Macquillage with Leilani
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK