I’ve got a new favourite eyeliner look – smoky wing eyeliner.
– Maybelline Anti-Age eraser
– Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla
– Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 001 Translucent
– Naked Palette (1) shade Naked as the base all over my eyelid with Buck blended from the outer corner up from the crease in to the brow bone
– Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner pen in black for the wing
– Rimmel Exaggerate eye defining pencil in Noir for the tightline, waterline and over the winged liner
To blend the wing, the the sponge on the end of the eye definer and smoke the wing from its starting point upwards making sure to smoke the colour out on to lid but being careful not to extend the wing or distort it too much.
– Benefit They’re Real Mascara
– Collection Work The Colour eyebrow kit
– Miss Sporty clear mascara to set brows.
Love and (high)light✌
Snapchat and Twitter: MissLCAK