Love this look it’s so perfect for spring as it’s light and fresh 🌸
- L’Oréal Infallible Matte primer
- Maybelline Age Rewind under concealer in Light
- Collection Speedy Highlight in 001
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Translucent
- Rimmel Mono Blush in Santa Monica
- Collection #BlushandGlow palette: Highlight shade
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Naked all over eyelid and crease, Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: Nooner blended from the outer v towards the eye.
- Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner in black
- L’Oréal Superstar false lash effect mascara with Benefit They’re real layered on top (both in black)
- Collection work the colour eyebrow palette and Miss Sporty clear mascara to set.
- Beauty UK lipstick in Tango with Rimmel Vinyl Lips in Take a Chance on top for shine.
If you like my nails, check out my review of them here before you purchase, they’re from Primark.
EDIT 16.03.2018 – I have changed the format and wording of this post including the title, added a featured image and updated the signature. Level of cringe re-reading this – 30%, I don’t know what I was thinking with my eyebrows yet again, I used some eye editing app to pretend my iris are a honey colour and why did I title it what I did?
Love and (high)light✌